NURSING SERVICES OPENINGS
CNA - PRN (Medical/Surgical)
CNA - Full-time PM shift (Medical/Surgical)
ER Tech - Full-time 11a-7p shift
ER tech needed to screen all patients and employees entering through Emergency Room (to take temperature and ask COVID-19 questions to anyone entering.
EMERGENCY ROOM ADMIT CLERK - PRN
To cover shifts when full-time employee is out.
RADIOGRAPHER - FULL-TIME 11PM - 7AM SHIFT
AART Licensed and hold current Louisiana license
Please fill out an application online and submit to Human Resources at email@example.com or fax to 318-757-3467
VISTOR RESTRICTIONS ARE IN PLACE
Learn more about Riverland's coordinated effort to safeguard against COVID-19 (coronavirus).
CLINIC MANAGER FOR FERRIDAY CLINIC AND LIVING WELL
1. Post available positions, conducts interviews, works in conjunction with HR and providers to hire appropriate staff, conducts performance evaluations of all clinic staff. Insures newly hired staff complete required actions such as orientation classes, FEMA certifications, etc. Responsible for conducting disciplinary actions and termination processes.
2. Responsible for managing front desk and nursing coverage to insure positions are covered daily. Responsible for the management and training of all clinic staff.
3. Responsible for entering and completing payroll in a timely manner, turning in correct reports to HR by deadline. Approves and tracks PTO.
4. Works closely with billing and software companies to insure billing, coding and collections processes are accurate. Completes quarterly Medicare credit balance reports for RHC Accredited Clinics.
5. Conducts regular staff meetings. Also fire drills, emergency preparedness and active shooter exercises. Responsible for reporting any maintenance issues or needs of the clinics. Approves office and medical supplies and pharmacy orders.
6. Responsible for reviewing month end reports with providers and insuring they understand the reports and how the numbers effect each clinic. Clarify the expectations for each provider’s productivity/revenue.
7. Works closely with RHC consultant to insure all requirements are met to achieve and maintain rural health accreditation.
8. Reports to Administration any needs, concerns, issues with overall operations of clinics. Responsible for regular meetings with collaborating physician and obtaining monthly chart reviews.
9. Manages and tracks license expiration dates for all providers and clinics to insure compliance with insurance company and state office requirements.
10. Responsible for handling any requests made by administration regarding clinic productivity.
Hotline Alert Number
Contact Riverland Medical Center online at rmc.alertline.com